All the specific nutrients for needs of pregnancy
During pregnancy there is an increased need for vitamins, minerals and trace elements. During this period in life, special attention should be paid to diet, as the food eaten by the mother is the baby's main source of nutrients.
What is Natalben Supra?
Natalben Supra is a food supplement that helps meet the nutritional needs of women throughout their pregnancy.
Main components of Natalben Supra
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12: Folic acid acts right from the beginning of pregnancy, so supplements are recommended for pregnant women. This vitamin contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. A supplementary intake of folic acid increases the maternal folate level. Low maternal folate is a risk factor for neural tube defects in the developing foetus. This beneficial effect is reported to be obtained with an additional daily intake of 400 μg for at least one month before conception and up to three months afterwards. In addition, folic acid and vitamin B12 contribute to the process of cell division.
- Iodine: During pregnancy, iodine requirements increase, as this element helps develop normal cognitive function.
- Iron: During pregnancy there is a considerable increase in iron requirements to ensure the mother's reserves and an adequate supply for the child. It is a very important mineral, as it contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body and to the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D: Adequate levels of vitamin D are required in the mother during pregnancy for calcium to be properly absorbed. Vitamin D is also necessary for normal bone growth and development in children.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the baby’s brain and eyes. Pregnant women need to be aware that this beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
|Nutritional information||Per capsule||%NVR* (per capsule)|
|Folic acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
|Nutritional Information||Per capsule||%NVR* (per capsule)|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||50|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||200|
|Omega-3 (DHA)||200 mg||--|
Ingredients: fish oil (DHA/EPA Omega-3), glazing agent (gelatine), ferrous fumarate, L-ascorbic acid, humectant (glycerine E-422), emulsifier (fatty acids E-570), humectant (sorbitol E-420), nicotinamide, zinc oxide, emulsifiers (yellow beeswax E-901 and sunflower lecithin E-322), D- calcium pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, dye (red iron oxide E-172), pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cholecalciferol, colour (black iron oxide E-172), potassium iodate, sodium selenite and biotin.
- Recommended daily dose: take one Natalben Supra capsule daily with a glass of water.
- Natalben Supra can be taken throughout the pregnancy.
- Do not use in case of fish hypersensitivity as the formulation of Natalben Supra contains omega-3 fatty acids (DHA) from fish.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Keep this product out of the reach of young children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- See "best before" date printed on the packaging