Who makes Natalben website? This is our team of experts
Gynaecologists, midwives and health writers
Making a high-quality website with information regarding pregnancy, breastfeeding and child rearing requires having the best experts and collaborators who are willing to share their knowledge with the general public. We are pleased to introduce our team of health professionals (gynaecologists, midwives...) and our specialised writers who make Natalben's website possible. Our aim is to help women during the wonderful adventure of pregnancy, which normally begins months before they become pregnant, by providing reliable, interesting and well-written information. These are our credentials.
Natalben's team of experts and collaborators
Dr María de La Calle Fernández-Miranda
- Head of the Obstetric Medicine and High-Risk Obstetrics Unit. Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital La Paz (Madrid).
- Head of the Multiple Pregnancy Unit of Hospital La Paz
- Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Author, among other content, of the successful section: Pregnancy week by week, for Natalben.
- As a twin pregnancy specialist, she has written our monograph on Twin Pregnancy.
Dr Juana Mª Brenes
- Hospital Clínico San Carlos (Madrid)
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics Specialist
- Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Breast Pathology Specialist
- Together with Dr Nuria Izquierdo, she is the author of one of our new sections: Your breasts during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caridad Ruiz del Tío
- Health writer specialising in: Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Women and Parenting
- She has worked for prestigious magazines and supplements on Women, Pregnancy and Health.
- Writer for several sections of our website such as Nutritional Needs during Pregnancy or Baby Care.
- Journalist specialised in health and informative writing.
- She holds a Degree in Information Sciences, and specialises in information related to women's and children's health, as well as in environmental health.
- She has extensive experience in digital communication and SEO positioning.
Carmen Arnanz Garrido
- Journalist specialised in Health, responsible for the content of Natalben’s website.
- Writer specialised in Women's Health: pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and child development.
- Expert in SEO positioning and corporate social networks.
- She has worked on several national supplements and health magazines.