The personal data requested is, in general, mandatory to comply with the established purposes; however, you may refuse to provide it. In case you do not provide personal information necessary for us to provide you the requested service, we may not be able to offer you such service.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and, if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DATA CONTROLLER
ITALFARMACO, S.A., a company incorporated under the laws of Spain, holding VAT number ESA7857061, and with registered office at Calle San Rafael 3, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain), is the data controller; therefore, is the one in charge of the processing and protection of your personal data, and who decides why and how your data is processed.
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS
ITALFARMACO will process the personal data collected that you provide us, for example, through registration forms, email communications, applications and surveys and in connection with your inquiries and purchases
We may collect data such as, among others:
• Name, surname and Tax Identification Number.
• Address, country of residence, telephone number and email address.
• Date and place of birth, sex and age.
• Navigation data, location and IP address.
• If you are a Healthcare Professional, you may also be asked for employment information, such as profession, job position, speciality, etc.
• Occasionally, you may be asked to provide information regarding your physical health, but only if you voluntarily provide us with such information as part of a request for information or consultation.
4. THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR DATA
The personal data provided will be processed for: (i) the management and resolution of your queries, in order to satisfy your requests and complete your transactions; (ii) send you important notices and updates, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies; (iii) sending information, advertising and commercial prospecting by any means, about the company, its activities, products and services, when permitted by the current legal regulations and/ or when requested; and, (iv) in accordance with our legitimate interests, for the management and improvement of our business and for the administration of the website.
5. LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Most of the personal data that ITALFARMACO collects about you is based on the consent that is requested and that you can withdraw at any time. Notwithstanding the above, there may be other cases that allow us to process your personal data. Therefore, we will only process your personal data:
- If we have obtained your prior consent.
- If the processing of your data is necessary to comply with the obligations arising from a contractual relationship with you, or to adopt pre-contractual measures if, requested.
- If the processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- If the processing of your data is necessary for our legitimate interests and does not unduly affect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When the processing of your personal data is legitimized on the basis of your consent, we inform you that you can withdraw such consent at any time; however, this will not affect the legality of the processing of your data carried out previously. To revoke the consent, you must contact by email to the email address email@example.com, indicating the subject "Data Protection - Consent".
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so you can revoke any of them, jointly or individually, not affecting said revocation for the rest of purposes.
6. FOR HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information and data you provide us will be retained for:
- The period necessary for the development of the contractual relationship that we maintain with you.
- The period necessary to allow us to answer your query or request, in case you have contacted us with any question.
- The period of time required by law in relation to a legal action or investigation that could involve ITALFARMACO (for example, applicable limitation periods, litigation or regulatory investigations).
- If there is any legal obligation to which we are subject.
7. THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE WILL SHARE YOUR DATA
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In case of international transfers of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to companies of the ITALFARMACO GROUP, we have ensured the fulfillment of our legal obligations through the adaptation of Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) that establish the commitment of ITALFARMACO with privacy.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We guarantee the confidentiality and security of your data by applying appropriate privacy and security policies, and applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide an adequate level of security based on the nature of the personal data provided and the risks involved in the processing thereof.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access, rectification, erasure or deletion, restriction of processing, data portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, by sending your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject "Data Protection - Rights". You must indicate the concrete personal data you want to modify or delete; or, in another case, which limitations or restrictions you wish to apply to the processing of your data.
Also, we inform you that you can file a claim before the data protection control authority of your country of residence. You can check the data of the different control authorities at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
11. ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS
If you accept to receive commercial and marketing communications and wish to stop receiving them, you can request it by addressing your request to the email address email@example.com, indicating in the subject "Data Protection - Advertising Communications"