Top ten reasons for choosing Natalben
We have been taking care of you for over a decade
Folic acid, a DNA building block; vitamin B12, which is good for the brain; iodine, which helps in the child’s development; vitamin D, for the bones; omega 3, which contributes to the development of the baby's brain; iron, for good development; vitamin A, for the immune system; vitamin E, an antioxidant; and calcium, for strong bones. All the nutrients are provided in the recommended amounts.
Natalben has been taking care of you for 14 years
To celebrate, we have prepared a detailed account of the top ten reasons why Natalben family supplements are ideal for women at all stages: before pregnancy, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. Our goals remain the same: to ensure that you enjoy a healthy pregnancy and contribute to the optimal development of your baby.
Folic acid, a DNA building block
- Folic acid is essential for the formation of a new human being. It contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- What’s more, the folic acid vitamin helps prevent neural tube defects (NTDs), the most common being spina bifida.
Vitamin B12, good for the brain
- B12 is a vitamin that plays an important role in creating the layer that covers the neurons (myelin).
- It acts, together with folic acid, in the functioning of the nervous system.
Iodine - helps in the child’s development
- Iodine contributes to the cognitive function as well as normal child growth.
Vitamin D for the bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal development of children's bones.
- It is also involved in the correct functioning of the immune system, which is important because it helps adapt the foetus to the mother.
Omega-3 – contributes to the baby’s brain development
- Taking omega-3 (DHA) during pregnancy and breastfeeding contributes to the development of the foetus and the child’s brain and vision.
- DHA helps the mother maintain normal blood triglyceride levels.
Iron, for good development
- Anaemia is the most common nutritional deficiency among pregnant women: it must be corrected for a healthy pregnancy. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobins.
- Iron has a positive effect on the cognitive function.
Vitamin A for the immune system
- Vitamin A contributes to the correct functioning of the immune system.
- It is also involved in iron metabolism.
Vitamin E, antioxidant
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the body.
Calcium, strong bones
- Children need calcium to support the development of their growing bones.
- It is involved in cell division and differentiation and in many functions of the human body, such as muscle function and neurotransmission.
- Natalben offers you all these nutrients adjusted to your recommended daily intake, at each stage: preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. We want to keep on taking care of you!